How to submit an abstract?
Thank you very much for your interest in the European Planetary Science Congress 2017. The following steps should give you a guideline for the submission of your abstract. You are kindly asked to prepare your abstract as PDF file locally on your own computer, using the templates supplied below, and then to submit the PDF you have generated. We encourage you to make use of the two pages available to produce a high quality abstract. These will be available on line, and to search engines.
- Browse through the session programme and select the session of your interest;
- Use the link "Abstract submission" at the respective session;
- You are asked to login to the Copernicus Office Meeting Organizer. Use your account data or create a new account;
- Fill in the submittal information about title, author(s), and affiliation(s) of author(s);
- Use the template for WORD (doc) or LaTeX (tex) to generate your two page abstract as a PDF file; important: please check that the page size of your generated PDF file is 237 (height) x 180 (width) mm;
- Upload your prepared abstract PDF file via the "Browse" button;
- Provide a summary of your contribution (e.g. the content of your "Abstract" paragraph) in the text box. Please note that this summary will later be used for indexing your abstract.
- The online system then embeds your abstract PDF file in an umbrella template including the automatic generation of the actual citation header. The outcome is a complete abstract PDF file including citation;
- If the conversion of your abstract fails, please specify your problems, we will then take care of solving these problems.
In case any questions arise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts should be clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- We encourage you to make it readable as a short scientific publication.
- We recommend that the abstract is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the meeting by the author or, at least, by one of the co-authors.
- There is no limitation in the number of abstract submissions per author and no abstract fees will be levied.