The European Planetary Science Congress 2017 will take place at the Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija, Riga, Latvia,
17–22 September 2017.
This attractive location provides a platform to exchange and present results, develop new ideas and to network amongst the worldwide planetary sciences community. It will have a distinctively interactive style, with an extensive mix of talks, workshops and posters, intended to provide a stimulating environment for the community to meet. The meeting will cover the entire scope of the planetary sciences.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The official language of the European Planetary Science Congress 2017 is English. Simultaneous interpretation is not provided. It is therefore expected that authors are able to present their research more or less fluently in the English language.
Rules of conduct
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire congress centre except in the areas designated for smokers.
- It is prohibited to copy any presentation from the desktops in the lecture rooms.
- Unless the presenting author gives permission to do so, it is forbidden to take photos or videos of scientific material at the conference. Press participants reporting on research presented at the conference may take photos of material for their own personal use, provided they do not report on the research or publish any of the recorded material without the author's permission.
- Please switch off any mobile phones in the lecture rooms.
- Professional and respectful conduct of all attendees is expected. Bullying, harassment, intimidation or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
submission of abstracts
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the European Planetary Science Congress 2017. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance cover. This should extend not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.